BTL UltraFemme 360 - Radiofrequency procedures for Intimate Wellness (Internal and external treatment)
What Causes Vaginal Laxity?
- Age Vaginal laxity can occur naturally with aging with a gradual weakening and atrophy of the vaginal muscles and tissues due to reduced collagen and elastin levels in the body.
- Menopause Due to the drop in estrogen levels associated with menopause, many women report significant vaginal laxity.
- Multiple vaginal births Having multiple vaginal deliveries can increase the chance of vaginal weakening.
- Trauma This can be from childbirth or other injuries that cause damage to muscles of the pelvic floor which surround and help maintain the position and shape of the vagina.
How Does UltraFemme 360 Work?
UltraFemme 360 is a really quick in-office 8 minute radio frequency procedure to help with feminine issues. It's an effective non-surgical alternative to vaginoplasty and labiaplasty procedures.
The goal is to uniformly elevate temperature in the vaginal canal and labial area. This stimulates collagen production and increases blood flow for rejuvenation. The results are a tightened labia, descreased size of the vaginal opening and canal, improved lubrication and sensation.
UltraFemme 360 Treatment Results:
- Rejuvenation of the Labia Majora
- Firming & lifting of the Labia Minora
- Tightening of the vaginal opening
- Tightening of the vaginal canal
- Tigthening of the perineum
- Improves natural lubrication
- Improves sensation
- Increase blood flow to the clitoris
- Can be used to help decrease stress incontinence
What You Can Expect During Treatment
Our patients note that they feel a comfortable heat during their therapy. Immediately following you may see mild redness and swelling which will disappear within a few hours. There is absolutely no down-time so you can resume normal activity immediately. We typically recommend three treatments spaced about a week apart.
Talk about your options during a private consultation
Nearly 50% of post-menopausal women suffer from the symptoms of atrophic vaginitis, and most are uncomfortable talking about it. Dr. Samuels and her staff will make you feel completely at ease as soon as you enter the office. During the initial consultation, Dr. Samuels will listen to your concerns and questions and then recommend the best solution for your specific issues.