HALO by Sciton
Halo by Sciton is a fractional laser used to rejuvenate the face with less recovery time than many treatments. With a single pass over the skin HALO delivers both ablative and non-ablative wavelenghts. With Halo, deep dermal rejuvenation is combined with epidermal renewal, resulting in superior results without the significant downtime.
Everyone has different skincare needs, which is one reason Halo offers so many benefits. Halo is able to address multiple complexion concerns at the same time as a gentler alternative to traditional laser resurfacing.
While many patients see positive results after only one session, a series of treatments is often recommended for the best outcome. Each session is customized to your personal preferences and concerns. The initial results should be visible just a few days after your first session.
Halo is best for women and men who want to:
- Minimize visible signs of aging
- Improve uneven skin tone
- Heal sun-damaged skin
- Improve skin texture
- Improve skin radiance
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of scar tissue
How Does Halo Work?
Halo is the only hybrid factional laser that delivers non-ablative and ablative wavelengths simultaneously to the same microscopic treatment zone. The result is unmatched improvement in the visible signs of skin aging, including wrinkles, discoloration, pore size, scars and laxity.
- Precise laser energy is delivered to specific areas including distinct edges and linear scars.
- Ablative wavelengths target surface-level conditions such as textural issues and pore size by creating small thermal injuries in the skin, kickstarting the production of new, healthy skin.
- Halo adjusts to the temperature of your skin to deliver the most precise, safe, comfortable and consistent non-ablative treatment of deeper sun damage and other dermal pigmentary issues. They remove the epidermal layer and encourage collagen production on a deeper level, producing a dramatic skin resurfacing and skin-tightening effect.
- Together, the wavelengths provide both short-term and long-term benefits.
For mor information about Halo by Sciton give us a call today.